Native women face domestic violence at a rate of 2.5 times higher than any other group.
- What is Domestic Violence?
- Hotlines for domestic violence
- Shelters for Domestic Violence
1 in 3 Native women is sexually assaulted.
- What is sexual violence?
- Hotlines/Helplines for sexual violence
- Other resources for sexual violence
- SANE/SART in Tribal Communities
1 in 4 women age 18-24 have been stalked online | Nearly 1/3 of stalkers have stalked before
- Hotlines/Helplines for stalking
- Resource for Stalking in Indian Country
Teen Dating Violence
More than 40% of Native children experience two or more acts of violence by the age of 18.
- Helpline for Teens
- Resources for Teens
Native Americans are victimized by human trafficking at rates higher than that of the general population.
- What is Sex Trafficking?
- Hotlines for Sex Trafficking
- Resources for Sex Trafficking
Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG)
Murder is the third-leading cause of death among American Indian/Alaska Native Women
- MMIWG Database of Response Contacts
- Resource for MMIWG
Resources that may assist you, your family, your community and victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence, during COVID-19 Pandemic.